Monday, March 1, 2010

Liberty x Target




Liberty of London has always been a favorite shop of mine, partially for being old and traditional and still offering a current, fashion conscious assortment and partially for their amazing English garden floral prints. When I spent a summer abroad in college, I used to wander the store and browse the scarves for ages. Of course, I couldn't afford anything, but those prints and the amazing fabrics made me happy! So I am super excited that starting March 14th, Target will partner with the brand to sell apparel for both adults and children, plus accessories ranging from lingerie to birdhouses, and even a floral bicycle! How cute is the little baby ruffle dress/hat ensemble? Can't wait to check this collection out in store.

images via Racked

No comments:

Post a Comment