Monday, October 19, 2009

Free fallin'


Thought I would post something to get your heart racing on a Monday morning! Our friends Kelly and Chris, along with Chris's mom (it was actually her idea), decided to go to Arizona and jump out of a "perfectly safe brown plane" a couple of months ago. Watch Kelly's video. Besides the actual jumping out of a plane at 10,000 ft, there are a couple of other things that impressed me. First, why/how is Kelly so calm?! My legs and hands (and possibly the rest of my body) would have been visibly shaking and I would have been maniacally giggling the entire time. Kelly gave the thumbs up before the pilot opened the door. I might have peed. And how does the guy who is on her back manage to jump out of a plane with another person strapped to him and also shoot an entire video of it? The whole thing is pretty awesome.

If you have trouble with the video, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment